Monday, February 18, 2013

Busy, busy!

Alright, I know. I've been absent again.

I don't even have a good excuse other than things have been busy! With the commute, workdays are long, and the weekends have been just as busy! In lieu of telling you all this, though, I'm going to take a cue from Kyle and show you what the past couple weeks have been like...

An old friend inspired and motivated me to get back to the gym...where I evidently shed more clothes than I wear once inside...
[ Outside-to-Indoor Transition - 2/9/2013 ]

The next day, after having lifted weights, I ran a 5K with my new running buddy, Kyle...
[ Love the Run You're With 5K - 2/10/2013 ]

[ Love the Run You're With 5K - 2/10/2013 - Source: Kyle ]
Then...a busy week at work, intermixed with the Clarendon Mardi Gras parade!
[ Prepping Beads at Church - 2/10/2013 - Source: Stephen ]

[ 4700 beads in 1/2 a mile?! YES WE DID!!! - 2/12/2013 ]


This holiday weekend: more running...
[ Morning Mall Mileage with Kyle - 2/16/2013 ]
After which, I hit up the library, then walked from Ballston to Clarendon, where I stopped for...
[ NEW SHOES!!! - 2/16/2013 ]
The new shoe excitement was short-lived, though, because evidently the walk wasn't so healthy... Ended up bed-ridden on Sunday.
[ My Sunday: Tea, Vitamin C, and MMUN - 2/17/2013 ]
Feeling MUCH better today, though, and ready for the next adventure with Jenn...
[ Have a guess, and I'll fill you in more later! ]
More on THAT equipment later, once I'm completely addicted again! Also...MMUN this week!

Soooooo, that's where I've been. No excuses, just lots of stories to go along with fun times!


<3 KSM

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... Your thoughts??