Friday, January 11, 2013

Excerpt.

The following is a very brief excerpt from a little something I'm working on. I'd love to hear what you think!
Every so often, the creativity bug bites me. I don't always know what triggers it. It's almost like a recurring syndrome - always there, just sometimes in remission. That's what happened today.

I think it could have been the little blonde girl on the Metro - the one with the sparkly eyes. Those, combined with her huge, genuine smile totally rekindled my internal fire, just as her eyes and smile lit up her face. Oh - and she wore purple shoes. I thought they were red at first, but those were her socks. Yes, red socks with purple shoes. It was totally like me to notice the shoes. It would have been totally like him, too.

<3 KSM

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... Your thoughts??