Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thank you!

Today marks one week since I started this blog, and I just want to send a huge THANK YOU out to everyone who's stopped by, even just once!

Honest-to-God facts:
  1. I didn't know if anyone would read what I had to write: I just needed a way to create "soccer practice" for my writing. 
  2. I am completely flattered by the level of readership I've gotten so far. (Canada, Germany, and Greece?!?!) I do not take any of you for granted.
  3. I appreciate 100% of the feedback I've received, both positive and critical. (Don't be afraid to leave it publicly in comments, either!)
  4. I don't feel "locked in" one bit. I'm totally loving this. 
So for anyone who may be wondering in the back of his or her mind how long this blog will last, you may be wondering a while. Also, you may not have too long to wait if you want to be in the test audience for a book: the material just keeps on coming!

Also (and I only offer this because I've been asked), if you're at all inclined, please do share/post/RT!


With heartfelt thanks,
<3 KSM


No comments:

Post a Comment

So... Your thoughts??